Listen to episode 229 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, in which Neil chatted with Aileen McManamon, Founder and Managing Partner of 5T Sports (an International Sports Marketing Firm; Management Consulting and Solutions for Professional Teams, Leagues and Venues).
Listen to episode 228 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, in which Neil chatted with Caleb Mezzy, Assistant Professor for Sport Management and Business at Neumann University, Founder of Grit and Glue athlete consultancy, and co-host of the Beyond Baseball podcast.
Listen to episode 225 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, a best of, featuring parts of conversations with:
- Alexandra Willis, AELTC | Wimbledon — full episode
- Ty Rogers, Freelancer producer, formerly with Michigan, Duke, and Indiana Athletics — full episode
- Kendall Baker, Axios – Sports — full episode
- Kathleen Hessert, Sports Media Challenge, WeRGenZ, longtime executive coach working with business executives, athletes, brands, and more — full episode
- Andrew Brewster, SpartansWire, Bobit Business Media — full episode
Listen to episode 221 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, in which Neil chatted with Brendan Kaminsky, founder of bknown (branding and social media agency within the world of sports and entertainment), ESPN alum, and UNC grad.