A great deep dive into how marketing works with social media and a chance to hear about the inner workings of the 2021 World Series champion Braves!
Listen to episode 203 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, in which Neil chatted with
- Andrew Manning, Premier Lacrosse League (previously with Rabil Companies) — full episode
- Jeff Mason of University of Central Missouri Athletics — full episode
- Adam White of Front Office Sports — full episode
- Julie Phayer, Social Media Consultant (previously with The Ringer, Golden State Warriors) — full episode
- Donny White of Satisi Labs — full episode
Listen to episode 200 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, in which Neil chatted with Teri Horowitz, Neil’s mom and avid Anaheim Ducks fan, about how she went from non-sports fan to Ducks diehard, how she engages with the team, and more.
Listen to episode 199 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, in which Neil chatted with Jeramie McPeek, Founder and Principal – Jeramie McPeek Communications, 24 years with the Phoenix Suns NBA team.