Listen to episode 199 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, in which Neil chatted with Jeramie McPeek, Founder and Principal – Jeramie McPeek Communications, 24 years with the Phoenix Suns NBA team.
Listen to episode 194 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, Best Of episodes 130-136. Included are parts of interviews with:
- Sal Siino, investments, veteran of sports digital strategy and leadership. (full episode)
- Dan LaTorraca, Senior Director, Marketing, Carolina Hurricanes. (full episode)
- Jim Hanauer, Product Manager, Fanbase, Learfield IMG College. (full episode)
- Greg Wyshynski, Senior NHL Writer, ESPN. (full episode)
- James Giglio, Founder and CEO, MVP Interactive. (full episode)
- Keith Stoeckeler, Managing Partner, HEARTLENT Group. (full episode)
- Will Frasure, New Media Manager, Major League Baseball. (full episode)
(Yep, the school whose Men’s Basketball team beat #1 Virginia as a #16 seed in the NCAA Tournament)
Listen to episode 190 of the Digital and Social Media Sports podcast, in which Neil chatted with Eric SanInocencio, Associate Commissioner, Strategic Digital Media for the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). Also subscribe to his free #SMSports Strategy newsletter.